So let’s talk Creation Myths III ...
Posted: 21 February 2017 07:50 AM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  393
Joined  2013-07-18

I want to preface my post by saying that there will be spoilers below. If you haven’t read any of the Creation Myths (or even just CMIII), read on at your own discretion.

I mean it ...

There will be spoilers ...

Turn back now if you’re not ready for this ...

Okay, anything you read past this point is subject to spoilers.

First, were any of you surprised at who the storyteller turned out to be? I really like that they tied up the storyline, but it also left the door open for so many new Dark Crystal universe stories! I would love to read about what happened to Raunip on his quest or find out more about the creatures from beneath Thra’s surface who traveled to the Field of Fire. Did they ever get back home? Will their descendants play a role in the upcoming Power of the Dark Crystal series?

I’d love to hear your thoughts!

Posted: 21 February 2017 10:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  33
Joined  2016-08-12

Raunip was a great addition to not only the CM storyline, but the DC universe.  I wouldn’t mind hearing more about his fate in the next series.  Expanding the DC world was a great adventure, because I for one wondered about Thra and the planets history for years before reading the CM graphic novels.

Posted: 15 March 2017 10:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  64
Joined  2014-01-31

But those underground creatures were supposed to work for the Skeksis in the original screenplay (and they were quite small ),so I suppose they return from the Field of Fire later