Your favorite “Dark Crystal” sites (Besides this one, of course!)  :)
Posted: 23 October 2016 05:14 AM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2015-12-07

Hello,

Which “Dark Crystal” sites are your favorites? Feel free to discuss them here.

I just found a really cool site:

http://www.geocities.ws/darkcrystalpics/Title.htm

NOTE: The site isn’t mine, so if some of the photo captions are a bit too adult for this site, please feel free to delete the url, or this message. I can always find another cool site later, and post that new url here.

Well, I’m wanted in the forest, so…

Goodbye For Some Time,
Kira1982

Posted: 24 October 2016 09:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  64
Joined  2014-01-31

I like “the Book of Habidabad “but it haven´t been updated in ages !I used to like Devianart,but nowadays is full of “skeksis are gay “nonsense stuff,and i find it very insulting..that´s a pity,because the few “respectful” pictures there are quite beautiful

Posted: 24 October 2016 11:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  33
Joined  2016-08-12

There is a Henson fan site called Muppet Central which I use, it has a fantasy section where Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, etc are discussed.

When it comes to collectibles, I go to Funko Funatic, where we discuss POP vinyls for DC and the action figure line.

I don’t believe I’ve visited another site specifically focused on DC like this one, so I’m glad I joined!  I just wish there were more members posting on a regular basis, and the site were more interactive.  Posting photos, art, videos, podcasts etc would give the forums a boost.

Posted: 25 October 2016 09:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2014-01-31

I´ve seen DC posts on Muppetwikia too and a site called The world of the Dark Crystal which is full of great pictures from exhibitions

Posted: 02 November 2016 05:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  82
Joined  2013-07-27

My favourites are the Dreamfasting: The Dark Crystal Experience Facebook Group thats very awesome to check out… and as well as Trial By Stone: Dark Crystal Podcast Facebook page as well :D

Posted: 03 November 2016 11:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2014-01-31

Yes,I joined Dreamfasting today,it´s great !

Posted: 07 November 2016 12:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  33
Joined  2016-08-12

I browsed Dreamfasting, looks like a nice group with a good amount of activity, I don’t use FB though…  Same goes for the podcast - shame its not on youtube, it would be fun if they streamed it live and fans could chat.  I noticed it on iTunes though.

Posted: 09 November 2016 05:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2013-11-11

I like the group at Dreamfasting and am just starting to check out all the material to come out in the last year. Hope to find more stuff in this thread. and the Trial By Stone podcast.