Humble Bundle offering over $200 worth of Jim Henson comics!
Posted: 10 June 2015 04:36 PM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  64
Joined  2013-07-18

Humble Bundle is raising money for charity and is offering a bunch of Jim Henson comics! Pay what you want!

Humble Jim Henson Comics Bundle presented by BOOM! Studios

Enter the world of Jim Henson! From Dark Crystal to Fraggle Rock, the name Jim Henson is synonymous with imagination and storytelling. Name your price for Jim Henson’s The Dark Crystal: The Novelization, Jim Henson’s The Dark Crystal: Creation Myths Vol. 1 & 2, Fraggle Rock Classics Vol. 1 & 2, Fraggle Rock Vol. 1 & 2, and Fraggle Rock: Journey To The Everspring #1-4. If you pay more than the average price, you’ll also get Jim Henson’s The Musical Monsters of Turkey Hollow, Jim Henson’s The Storyteller Vol. 1, Jim Henson’s The Storyteller: Witches #1-4, Jim Henson’s The Storyteller: The Novelization, and Jim Henson’s Labyrinth: The Novelization. If you pay at least $2 above the average price, you’ll receive all of the above plus Jim Henson’s Tale of Sand.

Pay what you want. The contents of this bundle would cost you up to $235 if purchased separately, but here at Humble Bundle, you pay what you want.

Read anywhere. These comics are available in multiple formats including CBZ, PDF, MOBI, and ePub, so they work on your computer, e-readers, iPads, cell phones, and a wide array of mobile devices! Instructions and a list of recommended reading programs can be found here.

Support charity (and puppets!) Choose where the money goes—between the publisher and a charitable cause (The Center for Puppetry Arts)

Posted: 16 June 2015 09:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2013-07-18

Only one more day left!
$11.00 for $200 dollars worth of Jim Henson comics and e-books! And it’s for charity.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books

Posted: 18 June 2015 02:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  82
Joined  2013-07-27

And its over… I bought the bundle as well, its great to read them digitally, especially as High Quality PDF files for Creation Myths series, can’t wait for Volume 3 to be released.

Posted: 18 June 2015 09:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2013-07-18

Yeah.
I bought The Dark Crystal Novelization in hardback for my birthday just a few weeks ago, but having it digitally on my Kindle will be so convenient and make the actual book last longer. I haven’t even cracked my hardback open. It’s too beautiful!

Last I saw they sold over 7,000 bundles and raised over $70,000! Good for them!